To provide you with accurate delivery estimates, we assign a proper time-frame for how long it would take for your order to be filed, before it is shipped. Please, check the stock status of each item and its shipping duration, either on the item page or in the final shopping cart, before you place the order.
The processing days for orders range from Monday to Friday. Our utmost priority is to deliver your order as quickly as possible, sooner than the estimated time, so that you might get multiple deliveries. Tracking status will be sent to your given email address. You can also track the status of your order here.
- The product can be readily shipped to you on order placement.
- The product can be customized, according to your liking and distinctive specifications.
- On order placement, the item will begin to be manufactured.
- The item is not manufactured as stock item, but can be made by the manufacturer on request. Remember, such orders would take longer to be delivered than regular items.
- The item is not present in stock, but will be revived back in stock, as soon as possible.
Without any need for a signature, these orders will be shipped via UPS or FedEx. Expect the following for your order shipment:
- Standard: It may take a standard time of 3-5 business days
- 3-Day: Order will be delivered within 3 days, upon shipment of your order
- 2-Day: Order will be delivered within two days, once your order is shipped
- Next-Day: Order will be delivered on the following day.
Note: The stipulated time periods do not consider time taken to file the orders. For expedited shipments, only weekends are assigned. Refund is not allowed for any delays surfaced in expedited shipments due to natural causes residing beyond our control.
Ground Shipping Address Changes:
Request for change of address can be filed here, free of extra charges, if made before shipping of your order. If your order has been shipped, we can supplement your request free of cost, however, the courier might not guarantee address change.
Curbside Freight Shipments
If your order is quite large or fragile to be handled by regular ground carriers, then we ship order via freight carriers, who are pros at delivering huge and delicate orders in a safe manner. This ensures better and safer delivery service. Following is what you should expect from freight shipping;
- A tracking number will be forwarded to your contact once your order has been shipped. The estimated delivery day on which your order is scheduled to reach your local freight terminal will also be marked.
- The carrier will contact you to schedule order delivery in the following 1-2 business days. Appointments can only be made on the weekdays. In case, your order is not delivered within 1-2 business days post-arrival at the freight terminal, feel free to contact us here.
- All standard freight shipments are bound to be delivered on the curbside and the delivery person is not authorized to move it further. Any request for delivering beyond curbside is to be made before order placement.
- It is required that you inspect your order and sign off the shipment upon delivery. If any wear or tear or missing item is noticed, it must be filed on the delivery receipt, before signing the paper. Within 1 business day post-delivery, you must inform Coffee Wine Shop of any product damage or missing items.
Curbside Freight Address Changes
Request for change of address can be filed here, free of extra charges, if made before shipping of your order. If your order has been shipped, an additional charge might be levied by the freight carrier for updating address.
We compensate most of the shipping costs for our customers. Following is the breakdown of the shipping costs:
- FREE in the continental USA
- For all international shipments, inclusive of Hawaii, Alaska or any US regime lying outside the Contiguous U.S., a shipping quote will be emailed within 1 to 2 business days, post order-placement. This also accounts for shipments made through boat or a ferry. Remember, the processing of your order will not be finalized until you accept and pay for the shipping quote.
- Shipping costs associated with return orders marked as “undeliverable” by the shipping courier, are to be compensated by the customer for both ways.
- Deliveries made beyond standard curbside delivery are dependent upon both the availability and costs compensated by the customer.
Note: Shipping to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs is not offered.