Collegiate 2000+ Premium Breakaway Basketball RimRegular price $400.00 Sale price $287.00 Save $113.00
- ✓ No Sales Tax (Except in Minnesota)
- ✓ Free Shipping (on most products) In The Continental USA
- ✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
- ✓ Exclusive: Get 3% off with discount code: ZSQ2
- Recommended Play Level: NCAA, NFHS, AAU, NAIA, NIRSA
- Best selling positive lock breakaway rim designed for competition play environments
Assembly & Install Instructions
From pro arenas to your local YMCA, our premium line of breakaway rims offers high quality engineering to fit every player's & facility's need for basketball games. Each of our competition rims share basic features of 5/8" single ring goal, strengthening full steel wing braces, CPSC tested orange powdercoat, adjustable internal spring, and breakaway mechanism - meeting NBA, NCAA, NFHS basketball rules specifications. Additionally, the hole pattern configurations allow for nearly universal compatibility with all other 42" x 72" backboards, regardless of manufacturer. Each rim is shipped with mounting hardware and official anti-whip net within 24 hours of order. While sharing a solid engineered foundation, each rim has sophisticated features to match your facility's specific needs, such as positive lock pressure settings, net attachment type, and fly back control.