Hoopmaster LT Portable Basketball BackstopRegular price $17,500.00 Sale price $13,260.00 Save $4,240.00
- ✓ No Sales Tax (Except in Minnesota)
- ✓ Free Shipping (on most porducts) In The Continental USA
- ✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
- ✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
- ✓ Exclusive: Get 3% off with discount code: ZSQ4
- Recommended Play Level: NFHS, NAIA, AAU, NRSA, Youth, Recreation
- Unique telescopic brace allows for preset heights of 8', 9', and 10'
- 5' boom extension between base of the unit and the rim
- Complete system includes BB72G50 board, 2000 rim, and PMCE bolt-on board padding
- Includes tie-down anchor system and 950 lbs ballast weight concealed in the base
The traditional style of the GARED Hoopmaster® LT offers more features and structural strengths than any similar size basketball portable backstop available on the market. A unique tension spring mechanism allows for effortless lifting and lowering of the unit. Adjustable at 8’, 9’ and 10’ heights, the portable unit comes with an official size (42” x 72”) shatter proof glass backboard, our original PRO-MOLD® backboard padding, and a positive lock breakaway goal. The base is fully padded on three sides with vinyl covered high density polyurethane foam. An anchoring system is included with the unit. Includes a 10 year Limited Warranty on all parts, Lifetime Limited Warranty on backboard included with the unit, 10 year Limited Warranty on PRO-MOLD® pads and 4 year on breakaway goal. Please note: Outdoor use and storage of the Hoopmaster® LT voids warranty • Outdoor use requires galvanized upcharge finishing.
Hoopmaster® LT Features:
BACKBOARD: Model BB72G50 official size 42” x 72”, 1/2” tempered glass backboard with a welded reinforced powdercoated steel frame. 60” glass and acrylic boards available upon request.
GOAL: 2000+ Collegiate breakaway goal
PADDING: Durable GARED PRO-MOLD® backboard edge padding comes in a wide variety of colors. Standard color for system padding is royal blue; other standard colors are available at no additional cost. Custom logos for the front and side pads are available at an additional cost.
BALLAST: 950 lbs (432 kgs) of enclosed ballast concealed in the base of the unit, welded closed.
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Unique telescoping brace allows for preset heights of 8’, 9’ and 10’.
FLOOR ANCHORING SYSTEM: Tie down anchor system included. Optional inground anchor can be purchased separately, please specify floor type.
FINISH: The unit is powdercoated white. Other colors are available at additional cost.
TRANSPORT & STORAGE: Folds easily for compact storage with single non-marking polyurethane casters for easy transport. Cannot be stored outside. Outside play and storage voids warranty.