International Master Professional Breakaway Basketball RimRegular price $790.00 Sale price $468.00 Save $322.00
- ✓ No Sales Tax (Except in Minnesota)
- ✓ Free Shipping (on most products) In The Continental USA
- ✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
- ✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
- ✓ Exclusive: Get 3% off with discount code: ZSQ2
- Recommended Play Level: IBL, FIBA
- Meets international and FIBA specifications
- Designed with a tube tie net attachment to lower risk of hand injury
From pro arenas to your local YMCA, our premium line of breakaway rims offers high quality engineering to fit every player's & facility's need for basketball games. Each of our competition rims share basic features of 5/8" single ring goal, strengthening full steel wing braces, CPSC tested orange powdercoat, an adjustable internal spring, and breakaway mechanism - meeting NBA, NCAA, NFHS basketball rules specifications. Additionally, the hole pattern configurations allow for nearly universal compatibility with all other 42" x 72" backboards, regardless of manufacturer. Each rim is shipped with mounting hardware and official anti-whip net within 24 hours of order. While sharing a solid engineered foundation, each rim has sophisticated features to match your facility's specific needs, such as positive lock pressure settings, net attachment type, and fly back control.