Professional Main Court Competition Glass Basketball BackboardRegular price $2,100.00 Sale price $1,560.00 Save $540.00
- ✓ No Sales Tax (Except in Minnesota)
- ✓ Shipping rates may apply on certain items
- ✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
- ✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
- ✓ Exclusive: Get 3% off with discount code: ZSQ2
- Recommended Play Level: NBA, IBL, FIBA, NCAA, NFHS
- Steel frame makes it the strongest board in the industry
- 1/2" thick tempered glass provides superior rebound quality and sound
Why is Steel different from Aluminum? Steel's inherent qualities of strength and durability create the ultimate support structure for the tempered glass. While most aluminum-framed boards fail at about 700 lbs of pressure - our steel-framed regulation backboards can withstand in excess of 1100 lbs of direct force. Additionally, the steel frames are powdercoated to prevent oxidation and increase the board's longevity. Our line features the most comprehensive options for every play environment. Not all glass backboards are created equally, which is why all indoor glass backboards feature 1/2" tempered glass, fired-in target and border and "Made in the USA" stamp of approval. Regardless of size, shape, frame type, or application - we can ensure that you will be creating a premium level of play. When pairing glass backboards and rims, our engineers recommend that you choose one of our universally compatible breakaway rims to protect the life of your backboard.