Rear-Mount High Strength Institutional Basketball RimRegular price $440.00 Sale price $215.00 Save $225.00
- ✓ No Sales Tax (Except in Minnesota)
- ✓ Shipping rates may apply on certain items
- ✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
- ✓ Exclusive: Get 3% off with discount code: ZSQ2
The 4066 Rear-Mount High Strength Institutional Goal is an economical multi-use fixed goal featuring high strength steel. Features 18" diameter single ring which is 5/8" thick, and single 5/8" x 15" bracing. No-tie net attachment allows for installation ease. Includes GGN nylon net and hardware.
- Recommended Play Level: NIRSA, Recreation, Youth
- Rear mount construction increases life span of backboard
- Constructed with high carbon and manganese materials for high strength
Assembly & Install Instructions
Rear-Mount Basketball Goals are designed to increase the life span of rear-mount backboards. With a backward L design, the rim connects to the backboard from behind, eliminating the chance of damaging the protective powdercoat on the front of the board. When connected to a gooseneck or straight-armed post, the rear-mount configuration is the strongest available on the playground. Due to their unique design, rear-mount goals are only compatible with rear-mount backboards. To make ordering easy, rear-mount backboards & goals include a "66" in the product part number to ensure compatibility.