Snap Attack Football MachineRegular price $5,519.00 Sale price $3,999.00 Save $1,520.00
- ✓ No Sales Tax (Except in Minnesota)
- ✓ Free Shipping (on most products) In The Continental USA
- ✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
- ✓ Exclusive: Get 3% off with discount code: ZSQ2
Why Buy a Sports Attack Snap Attack Football Machine?
Designed by football coaches, the Snap Attack football training machine is a snap, pass and kick machine that will maximize your time on the most difficult to practice phases of the game.
The Snap Attack football machine’s solid polyurethane throwing wheels firmly grip the ball for an accurate spin. The wheel guards protect arms from potential wheel burns as well as help to keep the wheels as dry as possible in inclement weather.
Rapid fire and multiple ball drills are part of the Snap Attack’s repertoire. The two independently running electric motors create a near instantaneous recovery time, and furnish enough power to put the football anywhere on the field. On the passing stand, the Snap Attack can pivot instantly in any direction, accurately throwing right- and left-handed passes, punts and kickoffs to any location on the field. In the lowered position at ground level and realistic angles, machine snaps ball to any depth in shotgun and pistol formations, extra points and punts. No second ball cradle is required for kickoff.
Quality Realistic Reps Without the Center!
- Shotgun (5 yards) – 7 on 7 drills
- No-back offense (5 yards)
- Snaps to halfbacks (5-6 yards)
- Quick kick (7 yards)
- Short punt (7 yards)
- Extra point (7-8 yards)
- Long snap (14-15 yards)
- Bad snaps (“Fire calls”)
Countless Reps Without the Quarterback!
- Interception drills
- Tip drills
- Harassment drills (avoiding completions)
- Defensive drills
- Versus zone defenses
- Last two plays of game (versus ‘Hail Mary’)
Precise Reps Without the Quarterback!
- Offensive drills
- Deep passes
- Coming to the ball
- Sideline (out)
- Curl (hook)
Emphasize the Kicking Game in a Fraction of the Time!
- Squib kicks
- Pooch kicks
- Onside kicks
- Punt return
- Kickoff return
- Long punts
- Universal cradle positions the ball for either passing, punting, snapping or kickoffs. (No second cradle required for kickoff.)
- Loosen Wheel Tilt Handles and rotate throwing head to determine right or left pass/punt or end-over-end. Handles safely facilitate tilting of wheels to locate and lock throwing head into desired position.
- Two high-powered motors provide instant recovery, allowing rapid repetition and combination of drills without waiting for wheels to come back up to speed.
- Passing stand allows throwing head to pivot instantly in any direction, accurately throwing passes, punts and kickoffs to any location on the field. Operators can lead receivers or spot punts or kickoffs precisely for both returns and coverage. Elevation changes are quick and easy. Machine can also be locked-in for precise repetition.
- In lowered position, at ground level, at realistic angles, machine snaps ball to any depth in shotgun and pistol formations, extra points and punts.
- Solid, guarded wheels, are specially-designed for minimal wear and last the life of the machine with no need for pressure changes.
- Forces quarterbacks to focus on catching the ball in snapping position for shotgun and pistol signal drills helping to eliminate fumbles in game conditions.
- For extra point practice, it creates realistic timing as holder must focus on catching snap before placing ball. Also improves timing of kicker as he must time with snapped ball and holder.
- Provides opportunity for holders and punters to practice against bad snaps.
- Unit quickly moves on and off field; just tilt it, unsocket legs and easily roll it on two transporting wheels.
- Controller is accessible, visible and safely away from throwing wheels.
- Wheel guards protect players, coaches, fingers and hands during operation.
- No assembly is required. Unit arrives fully assembled and ready for your immediate use.
- Safe design includes wheel guards that protect arms/hands from wheel burns.
- Steel-plated frame for strength and weather-resistance.
- Solid-polyurethane football wheels provide tight spiral, long distance and accuracy and minimize marking and wearing of balls. No air pressure required.
- Two extra-wide solid transporting wheels make moving machine on and off field easy.
- Extra-wide tripod base insures real stability and safety.
- Two powerful variable speed motors drive two indestructible football throwing wheels.
- Maintenance free! All bearings are sealed and good for life of motor.
|FEATURE||SNAP ATTACK||COMPETITIVE UNIT|
|Throwing Distance||5 to 100 yards||5 to 80 yards|
|Changing From Right- to Left- Handed Spirals (and Back)||Spring-loaded pin instantly locates precise position for exact angle needed (labeled) for right- or left-handed spirals and kickoffs.||No settings or markings make adjustment random and difficult to find or repeat.|
|Portability||Two solid, wide, transporting wheels are always in place ready to roll.||Must attach caddy wheels to move unit on and off field.|
|Wheels||Solid, broad-surface football wheels.||Air pressure tire requires constant attention.|
|Ball Cradle||Holds ball in position for both right- and left-handed spirals and end-over-end. No tools or change of cradle required.||Requires removing spiral slide for end-over-end slide. Tools required.|
|Speed Control||Controls are visible and safely accessible when machine is in operation.||Controls are difficult to see and dangerous to access under spinning wheels.|
|Safety||Wheels are protected by guards.||Exposed high-speed spinning wheels not protected.|
Passing to Snapping)
|You can change from passing stand to snapping position in seconds. No tools or legs required.||Special legs required (must purchase separately.)|
|Snapping Position||Realistic release point low to the ground.||Legs lift release point off of ground.|
|Accuracy||Exceptional, solid wheels assure repeatability.||Varied; reliant upon air pressure.|
|Power||Two direct motors – no power loss from complicated flexible shaft.||One motor with flexible shaft.|
|Use on Carts||Universal cart post clamp available to attach the Snap Attack to any cart.||Can attach to any cart.|
|Use with Generator||Yes||Yes|
|Distance||Passes and punts- 100+ yards; kick-offs- 70+ yards; snaps- tight spirals from 5 yards to 15 yards|
|Ball Release Point||Passes from a height of 50”; snaps from ground level|
|Accuracy||Wide solid football throwing wheels provide precise accuracy|
|Recovery Time||5 seconds, with two motors it is almost instant|
|Portability||Quickly rolls on and off the field|
|Versatility||Can do it all with no additional parts|
|Efficiency||Instantly locate wheel tilt for all realistic ball delivery options, no guessing,
no tools, no trials
|Maintenance||Solid football wheels–no air pressure adjustment ever needed|
|Level of Play||High School, college and professional
(due to size of ball)
|Passes||Throws all right- and left-handed passes|
|Types of Snaps||Shot gun, placement (field goal or PAT), and punt|
|Weight||Without passing stand 90lbs, with passing stand 115lbs|
|Transportability||Two solid oversized rolling wheels make transporting easy|
|Electrical Requirements||110V standard, 220/240V also available|
|Official size and weight (non-youth)|
|Maintain air pressure between 10-13 lbs.|
PDF BROCHURE: Download Here
PDF USER MANUAL: Download Here