GO COURT® Two-Court Portable Volleyball SystemRegular price $29,000.00 Sale price $24,960.00 Save $4,040.00
- ✓ No Sales Tax (Except in Minnesota)
- ✓ Shipping rates may apply on certain items
- ✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
- ✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
- ✓ Exclusive: Get 3% off with discount code: ZSQ2
Protect play surfaces with the portable GoCourt volleyball system. Voted by Athletic Directors as the top system available on the market, the 8502 system rolls into play position and easily sets up competition level play without the need for drilling sleeves into floor. This two-court system includes three portable bases with two referee stands, three padded aluminum telescopic uprights and two easy-set competition nets with antennas and sideline markers. After the game winning serve or spike, simply release the brake and roll the system into storage.
- Portable volleyball system allows facilities to host competition matches without the hassle of installing floor sleeves
- Two-court system is perfect for programs requiring two courts in facilities with limited space
Assembly & Install Instructions
The GoCourt® systems are sleeveless and portable volleyball systems that eliminates the need for drilling and installing sleeves into your gym floor. This innovative design allows you to easily wheel your entire system in and out of the way of other court activities in just minutes. Everything you need to play is included with the system, including portable bases with wheels, referee stand, safety pads and a premium net. The Go Court® can be custom-manufactured to meet the specific requirements of any facility and is available in one or two court configurations.