Silva 70P CompassRegular price $119.99
- ✓ No Sales Tax (Except in Minnesota)
- ✓ Shipping rates may apply on certain items
- ✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
- ✓ Exclusive: Get 3% off with discount code: ZSQ2
A Bulkhead mount compass designed for yachtsmen that demand absolute accuracy and a steady card in all conditions. 70P handles unlimited slope of the keel line and a 30º heeling angle. The curved lubber line enables swift and clear reading at a glance without parallax errors. With a main steering scale on the horizontal part and direct reading on the vertical edge, 70P is ideal for boats with a sitting as well as a standing helmsman. 70P can be mounted at most angles and is suitable for smaller boats due to its compact size (70 mm).
- Double scales can be read from front and above - ideal for sitting or standing helmsman
- Curved lubber lines allow accurate reading without parallax errors - can be viewed from the side
- Compact design fits smaller boats and is easy to install in small spaces
- Steady card readable in rough conditions - usable in any weather